Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Welcome and useful information on using the Forums.
 LottoPoster Forums : INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL LOTTO RELATED DISCUSSION : Welcome and useful information on using the Forums.
Message Icon Topic: Upgrade of Forum Post Reply Post New Topic
Colin F
Lotto Systems Tester Creator & Analyst
Lotto Systems Tester Creator & Analyst
To dream the impossible dream ...

Online Status: Offline
Quote Colin F Replybullet Topic: Upgrade of Forum
    Posted: October 19 2006 at 11:32pm
I have upgraded the site to the latest version WWF 8.04 without modification. If there are any problems let me know. 

A pleasant surprize for me was to see as many as 18 people reading on the forum. (I had previously hidden this and other information.)

While currently I am not posting much bear in mind that the information presented here in Forum Format invites criticism - simply register and post. One of the things I work on from time to time is a site map which will make it easy to access an area of interest quickly.

If you have an article or something Lotto related with a bit of substance you are very welcome to present it here. Bear in mind though this is not a lacky forum so be sure you can defend the veracity of what you post.

Kind regards
Colin Fairbrother
Lotto Draws have no relationship to one another; the integers serve just as identifiers. Any prediction calculation on one history of draws for a same type game is just as irrelevant as another.
IP IP Logged
Lottery Queen
Registered Member
Registered Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Lottery Queen Replybullet Posted: October 22 2006 at 1:45pm
Cool I Like the upgrade :-)
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version