Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Welcome and useful information on using the Forums.
 LottoPoster Forums : INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL LOTTO RELATED DISCUSSION : Welcome and useful information on using the Forums.
Message Icon Topic: Avatars and Etiquette Post Reply Post New Topic
Colin F
Lotto Systems Tester Creator & Analyst
Lotto Systems Tester Creator & Analyst
To dream the impossible dream ...

Online Status: Offline
Quote Colin F Replybullet Topic: Avatars and Etiquette
    Posted: May 06 2005 at 1:17am

Registered Members can upload there own Avatars.

This is also an area where I exercise my prerogative to not show - please make your avatar as artistic as possible - if it's a turnoff I reserve the right to not show. If you're not sure run it by me first. You're avatars form a gallery - and only the best in this gallery, thank you.

You can use Paint to resize your image to 64 x 64 pixels and it can be a jpg or gif file on your computer. A method that I've found to work is to select your image and copy it, open Paint and paste, select stretch/skew from the image drop down, percentage reduce it to the right size (eg Width 434 then 64/434 so 15%; Height 598 then 64/598 so 11%) and then do your final bit of cropping from attributes. ie make it exactly 64 x 64 pixels. Save your image and upload.

WHEN YOU POST DO NOT DO THIS. It's called shouting. Post in a standard way, bit of color and capitalization for effect is OK.

Regards
Colin

Lotto Draws have no relationship to one another; the integers serve just as identifiers. Any prediction calculation on one history of draws for a same type game is just as irrelevant as another.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version