Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Do they Work? Systems, Covers, Designs and Wheels tested.
 LottoPoster Forums : LOTTO PLAYING SYSTEMS TEST RUN RESULTS : Do they Work? Systems, Covers, Designs and Wheels tested.
Message Icon Topic: All World 649 Draws Test History Database Post Reply Post New Topic
Colin F
Lotto Systems Tester Creator & Analyst
Lotto Systems Tester Creator & Analyst
To dream the impossible dream ...

Online Status: Offline
Quote Colin F Replybullet Topic: All World 649 Draws Test History Database
    Posted: May 02 2005 at 3:51am

All World 649 Draws Test History Database

This test database is drawn from various 6/49 Lotto Games around the world such as the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany and South Africa.

The order of draws is retained for where I do any testing involving History. Basically, the 17,850 draws represent what you would get from a single Lotto Machine if you set it to do that number of draws even though they come from more than one machine. Based on my extensive experience in testing, 17,850 draws is more than adequate for the task. The important point is that 6 numbers are chosen from 49 numbers without replacement and each number has an equal opportunity to be picked.

The total number of combinations of 6 integers one can form from 49 integers is 13, 983,816. If you used a valid Draw History with this many combinations it would not contain all those combinations; double or triple that number would still not necessarily contain all the combinations of 6. In only 17,850 Draws there are 10 repeats and I surmise that repeats would increase exponentially as you decreased the combinations not included and increased the size of the history. You could have one number appear quite a few times - such is the nature of randomness. 

Quite often from my occasional monitoring I can see the outcome from a small number of draws - as little as 500 draws or less has pretty well set the outcome in some cases. I let it run the full distance to be consistent. If I am playing 7 combinations per draw then after 17,849 Draws a 5 win on the last draw can make 2.4% difference; 49 combinations per draw can make a 0.34% difference.

I could have used my own Computer Random Number Generator and the results would be pretty much the same.

Amongst the Loony Lotto brigade, those that believe in filtering out numerical order combinations, some Sums and some Odd/Evens we have a strident voice in the name of Joe Roberts whose world is crashing all about him, as all these filters have been debunked by me, including his wonder wheels which are no better than full wheels. Mentally enfeebled Joe's latest claim to fame is to think that a 13, 983,816 history would have that many distinct combinations of 6 in it. At moments like this I pine to talk to a sane person in Lotto. Ion, I won't hurt you; come and talk to Colin.

Regards
Colin

Lotto Draws have no relationship to one another; the integers serve just as identifiers. Any prediction calculation on one history of draws for a same type game is just as irrelevant as another.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version